usrconline.org
United States Rottweiler Club Members Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breed Director - Candidates and Discussion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    usrconline.org Forum Index -> 2017 Elections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmcmahan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Breed Director - Candidates and Discussion Reply with quote

Candidates interested in running for Breed Director must declare their intent to run and their qualifications for the position. Declaration and discussion for potential candidates will be open from April 30th until May 7th.

All discussion must be fundamentally courteous and orderly. Any member who fails or refuses to engage in discussion or debate in an orderly and courteous manner may be ejected from the electronic meeting by order of the President or by a vote of the Board of Directors.

Eligibility
A candidate for Breed Director must have knowledge and/or experience with USRC’s bylaws, policies, programs and rules. A candidate must have significant experience and knowledge with showing, working, and breeding Rottweilers. A candidate must have knowledge of the FCI Breed Standard, accepted worldwide breeding policies and practices, health, registration, conformation shows, breed tests and working tests. A candidate must have management and leadership skills.

A candidate must be a full member of the USRC, must be over twenty-one (21) years of age, must never have been removed from any previously held position in the USRC before the end of their term, and must not be under current disciplinary action. All candidates must possess integrity and must fully prescribe to the USRC’s purpose and objectives. A candidate must have reliable access to email. A candidate must have experience in conformation shows, schutzhund trials, and training Rottweilers.
lang

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am announcing my desire to run for the position of Breed Director. Most of you know that I have been active in the Breed since the late 70's. I have trained and titled three Rottweilers to SchH3 and have bred several others that have achieved this level. I have personally put BST's on over a dozen dogs and have bred several others that have achieved BST's.

I have been a member of USRC since 1991, and have been a member of the Bay Area Rottweiler Klub the same amount of time. I am currently the President of BARK. I have also been a USRC Judge for over fifteen years.

Thank you,

Lucy Ang
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucy,

Thanks for stepping up. I know you'll do a great job.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    usrconline.org Forum Index -> 2017 Elections All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: