usrconline.org
United States Rottweiler Club Members Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Secretary - Candidates and Discussion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    usrconline.org Forum Index -> 2017 Elections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmcmahan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Secretary - Candidates and Discussion Reply with quote

Candidates interested in running for Secretary must declare their intent to run and their qualifications for the position. Declaration and discussion for potential candidates will be open from April 30th until May 7th.

All discussion must be fundamentally courteous and orderly. Any member who fails or refuses to engage in discussion or debate in an orderly and courteous manner may be ejected from the electronic meeting by order of the President or by a vote of the Board of Directors.

Eligibility
A candidate for Secretary must have knowledge and/or experience with the USRC’s structure, bylaws, policies, programs, rules and parliamentary procedure. A candidate must have excellent organizational and record keeping skills. A candidate must have proficient computer skills.

A candidate must be a full member of the USRC, must be over twenty-one (21) years of age, must never have been removed from any previously held position in the USRC before the end of their term, and must not be under current disciplinary action. All candidates must possess integrity and must fully prescribe to the USRC’s purpose and objectives. A candidate must have reliable access to email. A candidate must have experience in conformation shows, schutzhund trials, and training Rottweilers.
dmcmahan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Dana McMahan and I'm declaring intent to run for the position of USRC Secretary.

I have served as the USRC Secretary in prior years and have previously served 5+ years on the AWMA Executive Board. During my time as USRC Secretary I have caught up the position from previous secretaries, catching up ballot posting and meeting minutes. I have worked recently to keep the USRC Facebook page and USRC Forum active and up to date with information.

I have been involved in purebred dog sport since 1997 and got my first Rottweiler in 2001. I have been active in showing/training and competing with Rottweilers in AKC Conformation, Junior Showmanship (before I turned 18 ), Sieger Shows, Schutzhund, French Ring, Mondioring, Dock Diving, Rally, AKC Obedience, etc. I have titled two dogs to IPO3, one to IPO1, two to French Ring Brevet, and one to FR1/MR1 in addition to many other at BH or lower level titles in AKC. I have competed at several Regional and National Level events and am currently preparing my newest competition dog to be titled this summer with the goal of hopefully going to the IFR World Championships in the future. I currently breed working Rottweilers under the kennel name 'vom Bosen Blick' Rottweilers in Southern California.
Malachai du Ciel Rouge, BH, IPO3
Brazen vom Bösen Blick, BH
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    usrconline.org Forum Index -> 2017 Elections All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: