usrconline.org
United States Rottweiler Club Members Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

President - Candidates Declaration and Discussion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    usrconline.org Forum Index -> 2017 Elections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmcmahan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject: President - Candidates Declaration and Discussion Reply with quote

Candidates interested in running for President must declare their intent to run and their qualifications for the position. Declaration and discussion for potential candidates will be open from April 30th until May 7th.

All discussion must be fundamentally courteous and orderly. Any member who fails or refuses to engage in discussion or debate in an orderly and courteous manner may be ejected from the electronic meeting by order of the President or by a vote of the Board of Directors.

Eligibility
A candidate for President must have knowledge and/or experience with the USRC’s structure, Bylaws, policies, programs, rules and parliamentary procedure. A candidate must have management and leadership skills.

A candidate must be a full member of the USRC, must be over twenty-one (21) years of age, must never have been removed from any previously held position in the USRC before the end of their term, and must not be under current disciplinary action. All candidates must possess integrity and must fully prescribe to the USRC’s purpose and objectives. A candidate must have reliable access to email. A candidate must have experience in conformation shows, schutzhund trials, and training Rottweilers.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am formally announcing my candidacy for President of the United States Rottweiler Club. I have proven to be an active member in the past but chose to step back from the board positions the past few years while our children were young. Gavin and Addison are now 9 and I am ready and willing to participate actively again within the USRC to help promote the total Rottweiler not only in the United States but also abroad.

My first Rottweiler was a gift around 1990 and I have been a hobbyist ever since with varying degrees of success in both working and conformation. We currently have one Rottweiler as a family pet and I am planning on purchasing a puppy soon to begin show and work.

I have held the USRC roles of Southeast Assistant Regional Director and Southeast Regional Director throughout several years.

My wife (Melinda) and I are founding members of the Bluegrass Working Rottweiler Club. We have hosted Club, Regional and National conformation and working events along with seminars. We are in the process of re-starting the club so we can host events once again and support the Rottweiler community. Also, I have been a member of a USA club and supported other local breed clubs in the area which have hosted all levels of events.

I have been the International Federation of Rottweiler (IFR) delegate since our acceptance into the IFR and have a very good relationship with the current board. I attended the past 3 IFR Congress’s representing the USRC but was not able to attend this year. I plan to attend the IFR working championship this year in Belgium.

The objectives in the Constitution are the foundation of the organization. My thoughts going forward to reinforce those are….
• I believe in staying a member of the IFR to promote the Rottweiler by working with other member clubs toward common goals/testing for temperament and health.
• We must strive to ensure the Rottweiler is of correct temperament both on and off the field.
• We need to understand and help support the health issues facing the Rottweiler and stay current with other clubs on such issues as JLPP.
• We must understand our current state of clubs and membership so we can grow and foster the local clubs at the grass root level which will ultimately grow the parent organization. These venues will additionally support the above objectives that the USRC was founded upon.

I am asking for your vote of confidence and continued support.

Thanks!

Bryan Vice
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryan,

I think you will do an excellent job as President!! Thanks for stepping up. You have my full support. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    usrconline.org Forum Index -> 2017 Elections All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: