usrconline.org
United States Rottweiler Club Members Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Treasurer - Candidates and Discussion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    usrconline.org Forum Index -> 2017 Elections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmcmahan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: Treasurer - Candidates and Discussion Reply with quote

Candidates interested in running for Treasurer must declare their intent to run and their qualifications for the position. Declaration and discussion for potential candidates will be open from April 30th until May 7th.

All discussion must be fundamentally courteous and orderly. Any member who fails or refuses to engage in discussion or debate in an orderly and courteous manner may be ejected from the electronic meeting by order of the President or by a vote of the Board of Directors.

Eligibility
A candidate for Treasurer must have knowledge and experience with accounting. A candidate must be proficient with accounting computer software.

A candidate must be a full member of the USRC, must be over twenty-one (21) years of age, must never have been removed from any previously held position in the USRC before the end of their term, and must not be under current disciplinary action. All candidates must possess integrity and must fully prescribe to the USRC’s purpose and objectives. A candidate must have reliable access to email. A candidate must have experience in conformation shows, schutzhund trials, and training Rottweilers.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Heather Laubmeier. I have been the USRC Treasurer since Jan 2016. I went into the position with a positive fresh attitude as I have never served on a USRC EB position before. I will be running again for the position to try and continue my work and provide continuity for USRC.
The USRC Treasurer position needed an overhaul and quite a bit of legwork to balance our account, locate IRS information and get our financial position stabilized. Since I took over the position I have:

1. Communicated with IRS to confirm our non-profit status as IRS had sent paperwork stating we owed over $5000 in back taxes.
2. Updated the club account at Wells Fargo and balanced the checkbook
3. Created a new USRC Treasurer PayPal account to help with paying bills especially international accounts.
4. Voted on all USRC EB ballots
5. Sent out overdue payments to the AWDF & IFR for 2016 & 2017
6. Work closely with Liz C to make sure all financials are handled.
7. Just paid for the High Rottweiler Trophy sponsorship for the 2017 AWDF

I am very active as well in my local club, Phoenix Rottweiler Club and handled 3 dogs last year to a successful BST. My husband and I run a small family kennel and are breeding rottweilers under the name Vom Feuerhaus which is a USRC registered kennel. All of our dogs have a BST/Ztp before being bred. We believe strongly in the mission of USRC.
For the future I will continue to work hard and be an advocate for USRC. I am always willing to openly answer any questions or concerns USRC members may have. Thanks,

Heather Laubmeier
USRC Treasurer
heatherlaubmeier@yahoo.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    usrconline.org Forum Index -> 2017 Elections All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: