usrconline.org
United States Rottweiler Club Members Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SE Regional Director - Candidates Declaration and Disc 2015
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    usrconline.org Forum Index -> 2017 Elections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cwilson wrote:
Art,

I believe Brandon, his members, and his club have resigned from RKNA and are currently in the process of becoming a USRC club. I will let Brandon confirm that himself. We would welcome him, his club, and members to the USRC.
Was looked into and yes he still has an active club with the RKNA , However I agree all new member's are welcomed
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: Southeastern Regional Director Voting & Discussion Reply with quote

cwilson wrote:
Art,

I believe Brandon, his members, and his club have resigned from RKNA and are currently in the process of becoming a USRC club. I will let Brandon confirm that himself. We would welcome him, his club, and members to the USRC.
Confirmed Brandon is still a full member of the RKNA, FYI
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art there is no reasons to throw rocks at me the members will select the best candidate. To answer your questions yes my membership and club dues were paid earlier in the year. We are no longer an active club within the RKNA. We are all USRC members in the process of forming a USRC club.

Once again please let the people know how many new clubs you developed in your four year tenure as RD. I don’t understand why you are avoiding this question.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cwilson wrote:
Art,

I believe Brandon, his members, and his club have resigned from RKNA and are currently in the process of becoming a USRC club. I will let Brandon confirm that
himself. We would welcome him, his club, and members to the USRC.

Brandon and I have never been members of RKNA nor any RKNA club.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, wrong Brandon.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Southeastern Regional Director Voting & Discussion Reply with quote

The only thing I look forward to is the USRC working together to Improve the struggling USRC and How we are perceived in the Dog world we need to get our active membership back up in all regions our shows and events back up for years events are lowest ever we must find what's broken and fix it, put leadership in place that will aid in getting this accomplished.

Friends or not we need to come together as one work together improving Repairing the USRC ,Improving our breed ,improving the USRC reputation and the quality of the Rottweiler .Our active Clubs are less than ten full clubs, substantially less than years past in all regions we have all felt clubs dropping out and leaving , look at the positive side I have two groups looking to start new clubs they are waiting for the Election to be over and with your new club three new Clubs in one year in my Region alone all very positive all headed into the right direction please enough with the personal attacks', Insults against me or others if you got your feelings hurt as you suggested about me casting stones , by me asking you about your relationship with RKNA , for that I am sorry , that was not my intention , I do not believe in the policy of everyone gets a trophy , so yes we must accept questions or inquires without getting upset, if you feel you need to discuss any of this further or you are confused please refrain from posting on the forum more negatives
I can be reached @703 856 7813 I will be happy to discuss or debate with you anything that is on your mind
Thank you for your support
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art please understand that I am not upset at all. I totally agree with you, we all need to work together for the sake of the organization. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, we need to be proactive and not reactive. My concern is that you have held this RD position for four years as of now. What accomplishments have you had within this region? As RD did you make sure that every club in your region host an event? And if so were you in attendance? Did you promote the organization and assist in starting new clubs? If so which clubs are they? All of these concerns are very important as it is part of the RD’s duties. And as far as me calling you, that’s not going to happen. I feel that the Board of Directors and fellow members in our region needs to see the conversation that we have.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    usrconline.org Forum Index -> 2017 Elections All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: